Sunday, October 25, 2015

The Will Grayson's

       So I finished the book and it was awesome. The book finished in this terms: Maura and Will #2 talked and they both apologized, Will #1 and Jane end up together, Tiny and Will #1 are now best fiend again, and finally Will #2 and Tiny we don't know how they ended their friendship but I
think they are good now but here goes why we don't know for sure. Will #2 was not sure to go to Tiny Dancer but finally he went and he made a plan to contact all Will Grayson's close or in Chicago and when the show ended all Will Grayson's told him they appreciate him including Will #1 and Will #2. There were around 8 Will Grayson's in the audience when all the Will Grayson's finished saying they appreciate Tiny Cooper, all the audience begin to tell him that. And the book ends there so i really don't know what happened with them but im pretty sure they will be good friends, but not best friends because thats Will #1 place.







When I finished the book...








"But you're one on my speed dial and I want you to stay there and I'm sorry I'm a terrible friend, too." (Green, 259)

       This quote is from when Tiny and Will #1 where finally going to be best friends again. The quote just express that Will #1 didn't want to loose his best friend and he didn't want that to change even if both them have disappointed one another. I just love that at the end they ended up being best friends like at the beginning I was so afraid that it was going to end up with them fighting.

"ten-year-old boy: hey. i'm will grayson. the fourth. my dad couldn't be here, but we both appreciate you, tiny cooper" ( Levithan,308)

       This is one of the people in the audience telling Tiny that they appreciate him. I know i said i was not liking Will #2 but I think that the fact that he did this shows that he is a good person. When all this thing happened at the auditorium I think how hard was for Will #2 to do this in front of the whole audience, because of what we had learned about his personality he is very quite and that but this action showed the opposite.


        So finally I finished the book and I loved it specially the chapters written by John Green which were the ones of Will #1, I think that maybe I liked those chapters more because my favourite book is by him is called Paper Towns. Going back to the book I would say that everything that I wanted to happen happened like Jane and Will #1 end up together and Will #1 and Tiny being best friends again. I also loved the plot of the story I have never heard of a book like this, in my opinion the book was incredible and funny.






No comments:

Post a Comment