Monday, December 21, 2015

A Little of Everything

In the next 6 chapters he talks about so much topics that they don't have nothing to do with one another. One of the topics is her mom and how they are so much a like and how she always supports him. Other topic was about weddings and how they stress him out. Then he went and talked about his dream job which is what he do right now each is making videos and actually he doesn't see it as a job but as a hobby. He also talks about the time when he interview One Direction and how he almost fainted in the middle of the interview with all the excitement. Is impressive how he can change so easily from one chapter to another and still make them have sense.


WHEN HE INTERVIEWED ONE DIRECTION.
This is Tyler and his mom, Jackie.
    
"What can I say she is always there for me." (Oakley,213)


      The quote is from a chapter in which he talks about his mom and how she supports him. I like the quote, actually I love when Tyler mentions his mom because the love that he feels towards her is forever and i think they are so alike for example in some videos they have so similar personalities. I don't think they look a like physically but in their personality
     

  "Through out my now eight years online, I've found that what I want to give to the world is my decision." (Oakley,244)


      This quote was in the chapter were he interview One Direction. Before interviewing the band he took a 3 month hiatus from Youtube i know it doesn't look like much but for him was eternity and he took the hiatus because the internet was asking for too much from him, so he took that decision. I think it was very wise from Tyler to act like that and to say that he is going to give the internet what he wants.

     So we are getting closer to the end of the book and i don't know to be excited or sad because of all the fun I don't want it to end but at the same time i want to ended so I still don't know what to feel about finishing the book. Because we are so close to the end I want to say that the book so far has been one of my favourite books and usually I don't like so much books about like this but i actually loved it I think that part of the reason why I loved it was the fact that I felt I knew this person and all this just by seeing his videos and because of the way he writes.

No comments:

Post a Comment