Monday, December 21, 2015

The End of Binge

So i finally finished the book and it was awesome and one of the last chapters was the funniest ones it was called "What Michelle Obama Smells Like" and it was hilarious it talked about the time he interviewed Michelle Obama and how was the whole experience of meeting the first lady and all that, according to Tyler Michelle Obama smells like apples. So at the end of the book he says that the book is for his people and that made me really happy and i was happier when he announced that there will be a documentary about him called SNERVOUS you should go and see the premier was this Saturday and as soon as I can i will obviously go. There are some sneak peeks of the film in his channel and it looks amazing. The book was incredible absolutely amazing its a work of art it has everything a reader could ask for and more I really hope for another book by the amazing 26 year old born in march 22, 1989, author and Youtuber Mathew Tyler Oakley.

When I finished the book

When he announced SNERVOUS


    
"If there's one thing worth binging on, it's making it work." (Oakley,303)


      This is at the end of the book and I like it because is like saying the best thing that I get from doing something that i worked hard on is see results on other people and I think that is a very nice thing to say because he is not like I do it for money or for fame he does it to help people through things like eating disorders, coming out things that usually no one does. 
     

  "for my people." (Oakley,308)


      This quote is my favourite from all of the because because is the last sentence and because it says my people and there is something in those words that makes me happy every time I read it it's like saying all that is in this book all the effort applaud to create it is for my people the people who support me and I'm glad I'm one of those people. 

     So I finished the book and you don't have an idea of how much I loved it. It is now one of my favourite books now. I will totally recommend the book to anyone who likes to read humorous writing.  Binge is for people who like people who are energetic and unique because Tyler Oakley is one of those people. I can't believed I finished the book because now I don't know what to do I obviously need a second book when you start reading the book you just can't stop its so funny and unique that is impossible to stop. The book is certainly unique i haven't seen a book like this one in which the don't go chronological its not like telling a big story the book is full of small stories that form a person and I have never seen that in any books I have read so far.


No comments:

Post a Comment